Thats already there and many people do download copies but the list of
those people seems to be rather out of data so they are getting posted
copies as well.

They only go back a year or so, it would be nice at some stage to get
all the back issues up there but i think it means somebody scanning them
in as the electronic source has long gone.

Jim