Yes a great weekend, so thank you all for the hard work put in to make it
happen. The food was fantastic inc. the scot breakfast.

THANKS

Mark & Max

Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 20:14:33 +0100
Subject: [Quantum Owners] Stoneleigh
From: carole.ge...@googlemail.com
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Got back on Monday night from Stoneleigh, absolutely knackered! To tired to
even get the laptop out, so I am now going to post.
Thank you all for attending the show and AGM, I hope you all had a good time.
An extra large thank you to all the members who helped out in all sorts of ways
over the weekend.
The BBQ on Sunday evening was fantastic, and deserves a huge thank you to the
BBQ sub committe and all there helpers, THANK YOU.

Geoff Ward, Events Co-ordinator.