The National Kit Car Festival at Newark is coming up on the 20th & 21st
June.
The show opens to the public from 10am - 5pm on Saturday and 9.30am - 5pm on
Sunday.
But I have been asked to remind our members that they can get entry to the
show ground anytime after 7am, at the Exhibitors and Kit Car Entrance.
The day admission is Adults; £10, Children (5 - 15);£3, under 5's FREE. As
usual Kit Car Drivers are admitted FREE, also camping on site is free.
For all the very latest information including a site plan see,
www.kitcarshow.co.uk/clubs.php .Just to remind you all, this is the start
point for the "Haggis Hunt" Tour of Scotland, so we hope to see some of you
there to see us off on the Sunday morning.

Regards Geoff.