From: quantumowners@googlegroups.com [mailto:quantumown...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Ian Mac
Sent: 05 October 2009 17:36
To: Quantum Owners Group
Subject: [Quantum Owners] Re: Sierra Steering Wheel

Hamish,

Have you tried QSC as they keep a stock of sierra parts and had them listed
on their web site as an item you could buy (about £5 I thought).

I am also looking for one as the one on my Xtreme has the central section
missing and the steering column is also missing the self cancelling camber.
So if there are 2 out there somewhere....

Regards,

Ian Mac

On Oct 5, 4:20 pm, "Hamish Freeman" <ham...@blimps.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> Just on the off chance, before I go further a-field or even buy one
> from Ford (Ouch!), has any Xtreme owner got a standard Sierra non-airbag
steering wheel that they used for passing the SVA that they would be
prepared to pass on for a reasonable sum?

> I went to try and find one from the local breakers (Brighton area) only to
find that around here Pilgrim cars had a standing order for all Sierra parts
that came in to the local breakers.  Whilst Pilgrim do not exist in their
former glory any longer, they appear to have stripped the market here-abouts
of all things related to Sierra steering.  The reaction I got on Sierra
parts in general was "Like hen's teeth now!"