From: quantumowners@googlegroups.com [mailto:quantumown...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: 13 July 2010 20:40
To: Quantum Owners Group
Subject: [Quantum Owners] LeMans Classic

Hi All, anybody else on here attend the Classic this year. Only seen one
other Quantum there, a yellow xtreme, like mine, on the Saturday night near
the Dunlop bridge.
Bill

basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum
Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or
in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any
person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or
alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained
within this or related message(s).