Hi all,
Just become the proud owner of a Quantum Coupe Mk 2 (or should it be
saloon - some confusion here).  Chassis number Q 4  167.  Anyone got
any info on this car?  Several questions for you veterans - where are
the jacking points and how does one safely jack it up?  Just had 2
front tyres on - hope the garage knew what they were doing, and I need
to work on the brakes (like it would be nice to have some)!  Seem to
have water under the rear seat - where is the most likely place to
start looking for leaks?Also  I need some new window seal rubbers for
the doors.  Interior is tatty, picking up some leather seats which
hopefully I can make fit but the carpet  is just a cheap piece of foam
backed cord.  Can I get a replacement carpet from somewhere - also the
sound insulation as the car is very grim inside!? On the upside, it
just drove 480 miles home from Scotland with no issues. Hope someone
out there can help.  Thanks in advance.  John