Afraid that my collection of decaying plastic will have to come first.

However, I do have a build manual for a Mk1, if it's any use to you
guys. Would need to be copied (and I suppose that really ought to be
cleared with Quantum!), as I still need it for mine.

Don't know if the manual was revised much over the early cars, and I
don't know if this was the one used for build or if it was printed
later. It's in good condition and appears all to be there. Mine is
013, so it should be about as late as a Mk1 Manual gets. Let me know
if necessary.

Dave.

P.S. Our saloon has the brake proportioning valve fitted in front of
the N/S rear wheel. Changed the handbrake cable at the weekend and
found that the bolts holding the valve on had corroded through. It was
hanging off the brake pipes. Might be worth a quick look every now and
then on similar cars?