LOL
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthew Wastell" <matt...@wastell.eu>
To: <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 11:01 AM
Subject: RE: [Quantum Owners] Re: Alternative 2+2

Wet weight without carpets and the early engine was 880KG when I had mine
weighed.  However it's probably a bit heavier with carpet and more bits
under the bonnet since I put it on the bridge.  With me on top it's going to
be around the 1,000KG mark now.

Where do you live?  I've drive past and you might see me if you're quick
enough ;-)