Many thanks for these replies. It's good to hear that there are more
Xtreme owners out there. I use mine all year round (going up to Staffs
in it tomorrow) plus the occasional track day. So far I've never seen
another on the roads (or at the track).

I'm certainly planning to go to Stoneleigh this year. It was there in
2008 that I first met some Quantum owners and made my Xtreme decision.

Nigel,
I'd be delighted to drive over to Knightcote sometime when the days
are warmer and longer. Here's my mobile: 07966 611862. Give me a call
if you wish, maybe mid to end March?

Thanks again to everyone who has replied. I look forward to meeting
you at a club, or kitcar event or 2 during this year.

Best regards
Robin