I had my 2+2 resprayed about 2 years ago, then the paint on the bonnet
started to crack over the summer.
I'm guessing because it was sprayed on too thick and not given enough
time to cure or dry. I told them this and all i got back was "That
looks like some one has walked up and keyed it to me" (obviously
trying to shift the blame form them) Even though you can clearly see
the movement where the paint has traveled in the gaps it has left.

I then sent it back and they sprayed it again, same thing happened
again over the summer. Don't want to deal with them again as they have
no idea what they are doing.

To this day you can dent the paint on the bonnet using a fingernail
which makes me think it still hasn't dried correctly for some reason.
Any ideas?

Don't suppose anyone knows anyone able to spray fiberglass as i need
the bonnet re-done.
I had it resprayed at a place called Lightning crash repairs, just a
word of advice for anyone that may think of using them. Don't.

Here is a link to the photo album.

I will try and embed an image, although i dont think it lets me.