Have you bent the angle into the wiper arms so they lie parallel with
the bottom of the screen? The blades are 10 inch the same as a mini.
Make sure the blade fits fully down into the socket as it can be very
close, i broke a set after removing the winscreen once and putting it
back in a slightly different location. Do you have the bottom rail for
the windscreen as this will affect the height.

Hope this helps
Paul