Bill,

Just seen your post i have not recieved any email on my accounts from
you. This is the busiest time for membership. we have to co-ordinate
between myself and the membership secretary. This causes a slight
delay.  Can you cofirm you are William Jackson (H4). If so i can
confrim your money has been recieved. Thank you

And Alan Williamson your money has also been recieved. Thank you.

I have over 100 payments to process, and the membership will be over
400.

Please be assured we are trying to process this as quick as possible,
at this busy time.

Regards
Paul  Treasurer.