I'm not sure what motors/winders mine has, but they didn't object at
all when I used the Fiat controller to drive them; originally they
were just a straight changeover switch that powered in one direction
or the other as long as you kept your finger on the button. Now
they've got one-touch (except for up on the passenger side; we (at the
Coupe owner's group) have never worked out why Fiat did it that way!)
and the auto-stop safety features too.

The same box also does a delay function on the courtesy light (and
should I want it, delayed boot light and rear screen heater).

Neil