Hi Mathew

Wow I know that car.

It was a freind of mine who bought that car and he asked me to collect
it with him. I do know that he used a de humidifier inside it to dry
it out and vaguely remember him saying that there was not much work to
do in order to return it to the road. I therefor know that the current
owner is not the one who paid £100 for it. Unfortunately I do not
actually know what he paid for it.
Got to say though, it did not look quite this good. But looking at the
pictures of it now, does it not show that these cars are so resilient
to being uncared for, that even a poor condition car has the potential
to be a good car in the right hands. That's the beauty of a Fiberglass
car and that's why I think they are worth more than the metal ones.

Eddie