When I rebuilt the kit with the Fiat engine I had to upgrade the
springs to cope with the higher mass of the engine and with larger
wheels, and while I don't have the original measured data, working
back from the new spring ratings gives me the following results:

Fronts: 11.5" free length, 125lbs/inch
Rears: 12" free length, 105lbs/inch

I had the Quantum 'red' springs, which were fine with the XR2 engine,
but the rear springs were standard Ford offerings, I think, and were
always too soft.

Talk to Faulkner's, they provided mine and I recall they mentioned
that they had prepared quotes for Quantum in the past (though they
hadn't eventually supplied) so they should know what you're talking
about. Just *don't* get springs like mine; half as strong again!

Neil