Question primarily aimed at Jim, would appreciate some help please.
Am finalising turbo selection for my winter project of 'turboing' the
Xtreme.  Have most items sussed and have now removed the exhaust and
am measuring the ports etc on a CMM at work ready to make the manifold
flange. My first question relates to the turbine A/R ratio, as best I
can tell from the turbo by garrett web site the larger the value the
better the peak power at higher revs and the smaller the diameter the
better the low end torque but the higher the high end back pressure
resulting in less top end power. This is great but need to calibrate a
base line, which is where I hope you come in. I am shooting for a
similar power to that you quote on your web site ie about 200BHP
engine initially but potential to go to about 250BHP, therefore would
appreciate knowing the turbine area : radius ratio on the turbo you
have used as I couldn't find it on your site.  Also any comments/ info
on torque/ power curves vs speed would be appreciated.
My plan is to get everything fitted and located, before pulling the
engine out and drilling the oil return.

Thanks
Nigel