Whoops, yes I was and desperately trying to remember where I got to.
I certainly haven't recorded anything.  I did measure the Xtreme hub
and meant to measure the Sierra later and never did.  I believe with
my vernier I did measure them and they were very within a gnats c---,
but my depth gauge wasn't ideal for the job and I didn't have time to
take them into work to properly measure and check.  As we are only
looking at small variations they did need to be acurately measured and
I never did that.  A long winded way of saying I don't really have any
meaningful data.
Wait I do remember borrowing a micrometer from work to measure the
land between the inner and outer bearings, the Xtreme was identical to
the Sierra.  I hate posting bits of information, but this is all I can
remember.
Nigel