Driver's seat movement check is maybe a bit excessive, but the others
all seem pretty sensible. After all, I wouldn't fancy driving a car
with most of those faults.

I guess the cat one is on the basis of pollution, which I always
thought was a bit OTT, as I believe that most of the pollution
generated by a car is during its manufacture, not during driving.

What about a Coupe battery, as they aren't held down by a clamp, but
can't go anywhere with the bonnet down? Maybe we'll have to see what
happens on that one?

Dave.