Tony,
The 32/24DMTL is the Weber performance upgrade carb for the XR2, straights swap for the normal carb.

Russell

On 11/03/2012 21:47, TonyV wrote:
I've found and had a look at my carb, it's different to yours.

The weber part number is stamped on the side of the mounting flange -
in my case it's a 32/34 DMTL.
Manual choke, no electrics at all.

It might be possible to swap the complete unit, but it needs a strip
down and clean up before going anywhere near an engine.
That's not difficult with Webers though.

PM me an email address and I'll send you a pic if you want to see it.

TonyV.