Derek

I could be interested in one for a saloon

AJ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Clews" <derek_cl...@lineone.net>
To: "Quantum Owners Club" <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 5:27 PM
Subject: [Quantum Owners] Stainless Steel Fuel tanks

Dear All,

I am still researching the stainless steel fuel tank fabrication.  The
local guys can definitely make them and I need to provide an old tank
as a pattern then they can be done within a couple of weeks.  I can do
that but wanted to tap the club collective brain for info.  We have a
2+2 & a Coupe Mark 2.  I have only played with the 2+2 tank so far.
It has a standard XR2 1989 type fuel tank.  I assume the coupe tank is
the same (i.e. a standard Fiesta XR2 tank)  Is it?  I know that some
of the other fiesta tanks look the same initially but have the
connections in different places so are not interchangeable.

Also I assume that a built in swirl-pot would be welcomed by all
regardless of the engine in your car. Is that so?

Anyone got experience with a suitable after market fuel contents
sender?  I think mine has died and this is a good time to fit a new one.

I will try and get some price info in a few weeks but I do know that
they will be cheaper in larger numbers.  Eddie may want a few but if
you are interested say this year please think about it and maybe we
can put in a decent size order to everyone's advantage.

Cheers,

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s).