No, it’s inside the scuttle panel, not inside the car, it’s a box section.
Tax off the plate where the bonnet catch is and you should be able to get to it.

Jim

From: shaun mcsorley
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 4:54 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: Washer jet

Thanks everyone, ive ordered one and its on its way :) my other one was ripped
off so i take it you have to remove the dashboard to join the hose and the
nozzle?
Also has anyone changed the rear license plate lights in the back off the car
cause one of mine was failed on my M.O.T and need to replace it but the cap
that covers the bulb and holds the wires has snapped

Many thanks
Shaun McSorley