Hi tony!

I built a robin hood s3..  Unfortunately I had a meeting with a sign post side
on... That was the end of that.  Having built a car I was ready to keep
driving, but wanted one with much better handling etc and I chose a xtreme.
Mine was built back in 2000. I have had it for a couple of years and have
pretty much had it to bits and back together again.  It is a great drive and
having the boot in my mind is great. I have done over 13k in it, winter, snow,
-6 in jan to bedford for a track day.. Always puts a smile on my face :)

I fought with the late 90's rh to get it built. At times nearly giving up... I
feel that the xtreme would have been enjoyable all the way through and far far
quicker!

Good luck with your build.. What are you putting in it? Any questions ask away
:)

Chris
Just coming back on the ferry from a drive to brittany around and back .. Fuel
pump died just outside caen at the start.. Thankfully I brought a spare and
after a tiger avon towed me off the duel carriage way I swapped it and on we
went for a good 800 mile round trip. :) in the xtreme of course!

I think I have some picks here..
Picasaweb.google.com/chris.young176