To: <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Quantum Kit Cars ( The End )

On behalf of the committee I would like to thank Eddie for the hard work he
has put into the Quantum brand in the 14 years I've been associated with the
club and look forward to his continued support.

I personally believe Eddie is doing the right thing by putting his family
first and it is unfortunate that we find so much useful equipment and stock
in jeopardy.  Your committee is working hard behind the scenes to see if
there is any way we can assist and protect these vital assets, but we
currently do not have enough information to put forward any plans.

There are a couple of areas where members could offer their assistance.

Storage - ideally we would look to keep the spares together in one location,
but the most difficult parts to accommodate are the moulds, which are heavy
and take a lot of space.  However, the moulds do not necessarily need to be
kept in a single location, so any storage available, ideally for free, or
very little cost, could save the moulds.  Please contact me directly if you
feel you may be able to help.

Time - speaking to Eddie, he needs assistance in completing a stock check,
so all the assets can be identified.  If any member feels they have the time
available, please get in contact with me, so I can coordinate directly with
Eddie.

As I said, it is too early to have plans in place, but we don't have long to
act.  The committee will develop some ideas and then communicate directly to
all members in the coming weeks.

If anyone has concerns, worries or ideas please contact be directly.

Regards,
Steve - QOC Chairman
--
www.h4-turbo.co.uk