If you talk to them can you let me know the details, it's just round the corner from me as well.

Jim

On 09/09/2012 09:27, Matthew Wastell wrote:
Odiham is just 'round the corner from me. Any more spaces free?

She can drive mine so long as I can be a passenger, always wanted to see why my friends go white.

Matthew

On 9 Sep 2012, at 00:16, "jon jackson" <jon.jacks...@ntlworld.com <mailto:jon.jacks...@ntlworld.com>> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
*From:* jon jackson <mailto:jon.jacks...@ntlworld.com>
*To:* quantumowners@googlegroups.com <mailto:quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
*Sent:* Sunday, September 09, 2012 12:14 AM
*Subject:* Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: Just bought a 2+2

Yes I expect you are correct there Mathew,
I am going to trackday the Quantum again at the end of the month at Odiham with Motorsport.com <http://Motorsport.com> and will get the hang of ragging it to find out what the ultimate behaviour is. We lost our son 2 years ago so have not felt much like doing the things we used to, so although we have gone through the motions of driving it in anger we have not had the passion to, so have done some half hearted efforts the last was at Goodwood in Nov last year when I lost control and ended on the grass at St Mary,s and upon regaining the track we found a slight oil leak from the cam cover and I ended the track day. Racing is clearly in our family blood however as our daughter Rebecca was invited by Toyota to race an MR2 at Donnington last weekend and achieved a 4th place despite never having driven an MR2 let alone a race one. This weekend she is at Croft racing her own Porsche 924 and has finished 4th to back up a win she had earlier this year. Perhaps I should give her the keys to my 2+2 to find out how well it can go!
All best Jon 2+2 RST