My guess, either the flasher relay or stalk.

The hazards may use the same relay so check the hazards at cold. If they work
then it's at least not the relay and I'd then check inductor stalk by shorting
the need connections. If the hazards dont work I would change the relay / check
the contacts for corrosion. The relays are in the footwell so get a nice blast
of heat from the cabin heater.

Someone will be along shortly to say there are two relays so my test won't work
;-)