I am also using an incorrect thread, apologies.
At the moment I am on vacation so cannot attend Stoneleigh.
If any visitors to the stand are interested my Q 2+2 LPG is for sale.
It is the one that I  wrote about in the last Quantum Mechanics " Better on
gas and air"
Hope you all have a good show.
Best wishes
Don