yep they do!

they are these

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=174793

before I even drove with them I had bought some Halfords Extreme Brilliance
bulbs as with the standard ones even in the garage i thought light output
was down.

there is just one H1 bulb in them and a solenoid shutter that lifts up when
going from dipped to main beam (flat beam), so no 5w increase of power for
main.. dipped it not bad at all, but main is not the same as I was used
to.. but then on the red xtream i had added 2 extra mains so maybe i was a
bit spoilt!