Erm, something of a revival (was this really 5 years ago?!)

I still havent sorted it, but thinking of starting again on wiring in the
thing again. There's that much wiring in the engine bay from a carb'd car,
then EFi, then FRST that I think ignoring it might be a good option.

Right now, my headlamp flaps are down permanently, everything seems plugged
in that should be, but I think the wiper motor itself is now caput.

Which brings me onto the point - would anyone be able to tell me / show me
the alleged modification to the wiper motor for the 2+2

Thanks

Andy