Hamish,
Glad Trish and yourself made it home safely and I hope you are both well.

I too had a coolant leak in the Xtreme, which saw me being recovered home
from Aylesbury, as the heater matrix looks to be leaking.  I have 2 foot
wells covered in anti-freeze.  Not long to fix this before the Wales tour.

Regards,
Steve
--
www.h4-turbo.co.uk