  From: crash test
  To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 3:31 PM
  Subject: [Quantum Owners] 2+2 seats

  Will have been discussed in the past no doubt but want to change out the
seats in the 2+2 and would like to know what people have fitted and what mods
were necessary to fit them.
  I fitted Ford Probe front and rear seats to the coupe some years back without
too much of an issue. Would more modern Fiesta seats fit or perhaps KA seats or
some from something completely different like a Smart car? Would need to know
what years to look at.
  The current seats are aftermarket things that do not suit the car at all.

email to quantumowners+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

  No virus found in this message.