I agree, Eddie can fix ANYTHING.
If your talking about the white 2+2 on ebay with the damaged door then that he
can fix that no problem, at a fraction of the price of a new door!

Chris G

From: Jim Hearne
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 2:42 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: How much for a 2+2?

Eddie Ruskin, I’m sure he will be along here later.
I’d send you his email privately but Google groups is now filtering emails out
of the messages so i can’t see yours.
Send me an email to j...@quantums.info and i’ll let you have it.

You’d have a job to find something in fibreglass that Eddie can’t repair.

Jim