Hi Steve,
Well, there is Newark (but IMHO too soon after Stoneleigh), but yes, Les P (who attended Saturday) also said the B H wasn't good timing. CKC said they couldn't get the date they achieved last year - maybe they'll have a rethink for next time? It has to be said that they had a good turnout (both bodies and cars) for the Sunday, so as Ian Stent said in CKC a few months ago, weather can be a huge influence on our hobby. Hope the QMOPS went well - If I lived closer I'd offer my services (not an excuse, just a reason).
All the best, Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Kodz" <st...@h4-turbo.co.uk>
To: <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: Donington Kit Show

Martin,
As well as the current financial climate and inflated fuel prices, competing
with a bank holiday weekend may have helped to bring the numbers down?

I hope they can build a good show, as it used to be worth visiting, plus we
need another good show after Stoneleigh.

Regards,
Steve
--
www.h4-turbo.co.uk