Hello Hans,
I haven't used a Clear View one....... My Rickman Space Ranger has a stick on one like the clearview. I do not know how well the rear screen was cleaned before the heater was attached to it, but over time it is falling off. I also don't know how old it is! Not very much help. I would like to try another, and the clear view looks as though it could be good. I think I will try one if it is a fraction of the price of a new window.
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: "hansdefauwes" <hansdefau...@hetnet.nl>
To: <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 9:56 PM
Subject: [Quantum Owners] rear window heater replacement

I recently replaced my coupe rear window and repaired the broken heating
elements with special and expensive glue,  euro 23,- unfortunately It did
not work out as planned . . .

a good secondhand with working heating is hard to find

So I either need a new rear window - not available in the Netherlands!!
only on special order euro 300+ from pilkington
or order a Clear View II - Defroster -
http://www.frostfighter.com/clear-view-defrosters-about.htm and replace the
heating elements.

has any one ever used one?

Hans

IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s). --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to quantumowners+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.