I see you are up early to test it all out. Has it stopped raining? It is glorious here I am just about to go out on my bike.

Russell
On 16/02/2014 08:22, Andy Haworth wrote:
Ahhhh....clever, thanks!

On 16 February 2014 08:15:12 GMT+00:00, Russell Willcox <russ...@quantum54.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

    Andy,
         No inside it sits behind the balloon on the rubber seal, if
    you look what happens to it, it gets squashed as it goes around
    the corner and allows water that gets behind the header rail to
    come over the top of the seal.

    Russ