The four of us would like to say a big thank you as well, for your hospitality
and for turning on the BBQ again, Sunday evening!
We enjoyed the quiz, too. We will watch more itv and bbc to end up higher in
the 'advertisement' -round!

It was fun and the time just flew by. Also nice to put some new names to faces,
but probably hard to remember 'till next year.
Well, not your face, Steve!

Also quite interesting many Q owners did have mini's ( we came up with our
Pimlico) and many have more kitcars than just the Q.

So, many thanks again, and if you like travelling abroad, I'd like to recommend
a 'Best of British' show on August 31st at Boxtel, in the south of the
Netherlands.
There is interest from Midas and MiniMarcos owners as well, so we might make it
a complete weekend. It is just 300 km from Calais/Dunkirk , and I can sort you
out a campingspace with no problem.
Let me know how many of you will come and I'll try to arrange some kind of high
tea.

Cu all
Rolf