  From: Jim Hearne
  To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 10:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Quantum Mechanics magazine

  Hi Mike,
  The email address you used is new to the google group so it sends the
messages to the moderators (me and 2 others) for approval before they appear on
the group.
  That said, i’ve only had 2 messages from you for moderation, both i approved
but only this one has appeared on the list so far.
  Google groups seems to be a bit slow recently.

  Many thanks,

  Jim