Pleased you managed to get them - I have a belief that a lot of these old "unobtainable" parts are stored somewhere......... I've heard of a few stories where the parts are not available to buy, but "if you leave it with us we'll fix it for £xxxx" Sounds very suspicious (but maybe I'm getting even more cynical?) Martin ----- Original Message ----- From: Glyn Scoltock To: Quantum Owners Group Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 4:51 PM Subject: [Quantum Owners] MANY THANKS !
Hello everyone I am back again after being dragged away kicking and screaming to go on holiday by the memsahib. Just as well too, as I would never go anywhere new. Especially nice to come back to my 2+2 , Kitty(0-98) which is now a runner. May I begin by thanking you all for the magnificent help from everyone I got in finding the rear antiroll bar bush clamps that I needed. I was able to obtain a pair from Ford parts UK when I quoted the finis number you supplied me with. Some of the information went back fifteen years, which demonstrates the depth of knowledge in the owners club. We need to have no worries of the continuation the marque with this kind of commitment. Enough effusive praise for now before I get accused of bringing home a continental emotional attitude. So perhaps the concerns about spare part availability need not be so serious. The chief problem seems to me to be the time it takes to track down bits and obtain them. ALL THE BEST Glyn Scoltock -- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/quantumowners?hl=en IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s). --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/quantumowners?hl=en IMPORTANT NOTE: All information presented herewith is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty or the implication thereof. Neither the Quantum Owners Club nor the individuals associated with the Quantum Owners Club or in the preparation of the above information shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the instructions contained within this or related message(s). --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Quantum Owners Group" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
