Martin,
do you have a link for me ?

at rexbo,eu they cost 235 euro not 80 pounds
Hans

From: Susan and Martin Scott
Sent: Saturday, November 7, 2015 4:43 PM
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Mister-Auto on Ebay

Thanks for the input from QOC members. I looked at their uk website, and the
master cylinder was listed as in stock. I thought I'd be sure, so I telephoned
them and they said it was out of stock, but probably in stock in Belgium - If I
placed an order on uk website they would get it from Belgium and if it wasn't
in stock they would refund me! I was a bit perplexed by this, but thought I'd
ask if they could check if Belgium had it in stock, the result was they
couldn't confirm but reiterated the refund policy. As it was over £300 through
a local factor, I thought I'd give it one more chance (as, to be fair on the
previous 2 occasions they had refunded immediately). It turned up this morning.
Cost £80, so well worth the effort involved.
Martin