Hiya

Q2-002 with Carb and 1.6l XR2 engine did nearly 50MPG when we went to
Hastings from Birmingham (200 miles ish each way!) last year - that was
with all the clothes etc for a weeks holiday.  Normal running average is
25-30ish, but if I only run to work and back (2.5 miles each way), I only
get 15-19MPG.  The heater just starts to get off freezing as I pull into
the car park...  I have also got a K&N air filter and stainless exhaust
fitted.

BTW - only 600 miles to go before the odometer goes to 00000.

TTFN

James T
Q2-002