Personally I wouldn't directly vent to atmosphere as may get oil residue around
the vent, even those aftermarket tanks - I've often noticed oil residue (maybe
only on turbos though). On 'my' turbo Zetec I ran the breathers through a small
air compressor line catch tank thingy and it caught every drop - I was actually
surprised that it worked so well.

Question is - why do you want to join them anyway?

On 5 Mar 2016, at 20:01, Steve Kod?