Mike

Unfortunately I have no free time for the next few weeks but there's a
complete account here
<http://quantumforum.proboards.com/thread/522/quantum-saloon-full-rebuild?page=5>

of my saloon rebuild (which led to it winning best Q and best Q saloon at
Stoneleigh the day the rebuild was finished). Please feel free to
copy/paste any of the text or images if that helps fill the mag.

Kind regards
Bill