From: quantumowners@googlegroups.com <quantumowners@googlegroups.com> on behalf
of KCBob <robertjhatha...@gmail.com>
Sent: 30 March 2017 12:10
To: Quantum Owners Group
Subject: [Quantum Owners] Re: Quantum saloon fuel tank

The Mk2 Fiesta had two different sizes of fuel tank that could have been fitted
(dependant on year of manufacture and model, from 1986 all models were fitted
with the larger 8.8 gallon tank, prior to that they all (except the XR2) had a
7.5 gallon tank (the XR2 had the 8.8 gallon one); is it possible that your car
has the smaller tank fitted? and if so if you can get an 8.8 gallon one then
your range would increase anyway.