There's a switch on the dash for low and high power modes ;-). It was around
200 ish low and 250 high. No reason it couldn't be even lower on low (with some
additional plumbing). I think Bob had in on the RR at 270 high. High was just
under 1 bar boost which I'm told is the limit for that engine on standard valve
springs.

On 13 Apr 2017, at 00:28, calum mcpherson