--
h4-turbo.co.uk
quantumowners.club

On 15 July 2018 15:23:28 "chris.quant via Quantum Owners Group" <quantumowners@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Also fitted to Ford Focus 2005 – 2010 it seems....

Chris G

From:Darren Siepka
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2018 9:31 PM
To:quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] 2+2 with Puma interior + engine

I have a electric heater matrix from a Volvo(but says fomoco) that fits perfect under the water matrix for instant heat on those cold mornings.

For my 2+2 which is getting a Corsa c dash I have been looking to use a heat and cool AC box like these

https://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/universal-compact-air-conditioning-heater-kit
Though you can pickup the evaporator units for much less direct from HK or even the US