build. We can see if it will work for you.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: 'Chris Fairlie' via Quantum Owners
Group <quantumowners@googlegroups.com> Date: 06/09/2018  13:14  (GMT+00:00) To:
quantumowners@googlegroups.com Subject: RE: [Quantum Owners] Re: Help needed
with a 2+2 clutch problem
Thanks Andy I’m becoming reasonably sure that there isn’t enough travel in the
clutch pedal to properly operate the clutch release arm. I suspect that someone
previously managed to get the lever further back meaning that the leaver was
pressing on the thrust bearing was permenantely (like someone riding the
clutch). I have ordered a 55mm Escort quadrant, but won’t be here for Sunday. I
will pull the engine back out to double check the clutch parts and the release
arm for any defects. Regards Chris From: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
[mailto:quantumowners@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of andyheaton64
Sent: 05 September 2018 21:23
To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [Quantum Owners] Re: Help needed with a 2+2 clutch problem  Chris
I will be over around 2pm on Sunday after work 👌 Regards Andy    Sent from my
Samsung Galaxy smartphone. -------- Original message --------From: 'Chris
Fairlie' via Quantum Owners Group <quantumowners@googlegroups.com> Date:
05/09/2018 20:57 (GMT+00:00) To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com Subject: RE:
[Quantum Owners] Re: Help needed with a 2+2 clutch problem  Dave The car
already had an escort quadrant fitted.  Martin I refitted the pedal box and
fully depressed the clutch. The is still quite a bit of travel on the release
arm. So looks like there is an issue with the adjuster and or cable. Regards