Is that 'original' mk1 Ka ie the bubble shaped one, not the mk2 based on the
Fiat 500 platform?
Martin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: 'Chris Fairlie' via Quantum Owners Group
  To: quantumowners@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2018 9:21 PM
  Subject: RE: [Quantum Owners] 2+2 electric windows

  Sorry this has been so long. I can confirm that Ford KA electric window
winders can be used on the 2+2 in place of the Fiesta MK3 ones.

  While this is good news, they are a straight swap as the cables are shorter
than the Fiesta ones. I’m guessing the KA ones are the same length as the ones
off the front a 5 door Fiesta. I managed to fit them using the Quantum
modification that Jim has detailed on the club site, but I had to put the
spacer at the bottom of the track rather than the top. The other good news is
the KA track is identical so the Fiesta one so you can swap the KA cable and
motor over to the Fiesta track which makes refitting easier. The other good
news is the KA electrical connector is identical to the Fiesta one. The only
bad news you need to drill new mounting holes and make sure the motor doesn’t
foul with the threaded rod for the front window runner.

  I hope this makes sense. If not, email me direct and I will give more details

  Chris