hi Robert
I posted a response yesterday, but for some reason it hasnt appeared. I am
a little confused by your installation. Firstly, I assume your car has no
heater and secondly where is your cooling fan switch? Mine has a T piece
where your sensor is, with one side of the T going to the heater return and
the other to the same water sensor as yours. My cooling fan switch is on
top of the Tstat housing where your blank is.
Having said all that, my sensor is the same as yours and wss originally
supplied with the raceline assembly by Quantum. So per my missing  post
from yesterday, when it appears, I would try Raceline or a Raceline dealer
such as Burton Power or Demon Tweeks.
Regards
Nigel