I suspected the comment about HS2 was a 'late April Fool joke' but it really is true! Crikey 400kph trains! In a few years we'll have the trains as well as the planes for Stoneleigh entertainment.
Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "'Steve Kodź' via Quantum Owners Group" <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
To: <quantumowners@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Quantum Owners] Stoneleigh Question...

Niall,

It would be great to see you and your car at Stoneleigh. The club will
have a stand as usual and it is open to all Quantum Owners.

There will be club members camping on the stand, so you would be most
welcome to join us. While the quiz hasn't been written yet, it will be
ready for the Sunday evening, so time to swat up on Britney Spears!

Due to the HS2 line running though the show ground where our stand used
to be we have a new location, but it should be easy to find as you'll
enter the show ground by the main kit car entrance and drive straight to
the main halls, finding the QOC stand on the right once you get to the
halls. See
https://www.quantumowners.club/index.php/qoc-events/84-qoc-events-2019/314-stoneleigh-2019-important-information

Regards,
Steve