  From: Niall McCracken
  To: Quantum Owners Group
  Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 10:00 PM
  Subject: [Quantum Owners] Re: H4 Sealing rear windscreen

  Hmmm

  That's really not going to work for me... When I got it the whole back end of
the car from the b pillar back was absolutely covered in rust, the rear set
belt harness points had to be welded and the metal cross struts were destroyed
too. Sitting water had got in and destroyed the rear seats too.
  The drain holes were all clear too - with the amount of work I've done I'm
not sure I'm happy with letting any water in at all...

  I'd also looked at creating a channel for drainage too but the profile as the
fibreglass slopes down to meet the seat stays is so shallow that I'm not sure
how it would work.

  Lots of thinking to do....

  Thanks all