I've just spoken to Howard in Diss re his saloon which is for sale on the club
website. If he doesn't sell it soon he will let it go to an auction (and
inevitibly it will sell for parts and little money). My suggestion (for what it
is worth) is to put it on Ebay for a large sum (say 8-10k) to attract the
'London Buyer' who doesn't want to restore or build a kit. It looks superb, has
had a fortune spent on it, and doesn't deserve its fate!  Someone must be able
to save it!
If only I had the space.
Martin